User avatar

FlyingDream

  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    "Gleamed, glittered, sparkled." *Shudders* I really don't like those words. They seem like they belong in Barbie: Sparkle Fairy Princess Kingdom instead of in a novel.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Red Road Home

    What's wrong with the spacing?

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ferals

    Okay, I found a few things that need to be fixed, so I'll list them here. The boy was only about 13 years old but had made the torturous journey ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologue?

    Thanks guys! That's been bugging me for a while, so thanks for helping me out.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologue?

    Is it okay to just start at Chapter 1, and continue on with the story for a little bit, THEN see if I want to put in a prologue? Or ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Okay, I don't know why I didn't realize this earlier, and I'm sorry if this seems insulting, dumb, weird, or whatever. It's just that, I know everyone out there has ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: When A Dreamer Dies

    Thank you all for your helpful comments. But, I'm going to put away this story for a while and come back to it later. I'm like: ACK! This is driving ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I really don't like Eragon. I think it's boring,and the characters are pretty much all the same.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    *Gasp* NOT Lord of the Rings. I've read a lot of stories that are rip offs OF Lord of the Rings, but not Lord of the Rings itself. I do ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Moon's Tear

    In those days, before the shattering of the kingdoms in the Nether Age, there was a fair kingdom known as Ilystra, its high buildings set on shining hills. Here dwelt ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood on Snow

    Oooooo a good way of course. I kinda like those spooky stories. I don't have much to say right now that has already been said except: I'm excited to see ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Yes, I think you should break this up a bit too. Work more to develop your character, all I pretty much know about him is that he hates the gods. ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Oceania Cross, Chapter one: Black Sheep

    Wow a co-write! I like those. Anyway, I like how you introduced your character, Jayden. He seems like a real person to me. I also agree with Squalls on not ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King (Prologue)

    Ha ha ha, I agree with everyone too. Paragraph, paragraph, paragraph. But I'm sure you know that by now. I do like the names that you've put in here. They ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mage's Rest

    Hmmmmm. It's not very long but I'll do my best to critique. Ok, I think you should develop your characters a wee bit more, plus, I think you should start ...

    Sep 22, 2007


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass