User avatar

FlyingDream

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, Part 1

    I sense a lot of anger here...And that's good. It means that I could relate to your character here and it felt real. Way to go! I only have a ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled-Excerpt

    Very good. I only found one thing that needed fixing, but the rest was really good. :) “Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do! Answer my question!” she ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What Lies Beneath Fort Secritie - Chapter 1

    Much, much, better! Thanks for spacing it out. :) Okay...Now your critique. Oh great....now what will the teachers think of me?" she thought as she skid into the parking lot ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    Yeah, I know what you mean about the details thing. I always go too fast. Thanks for your opinion though! And welcome to the site! (If you're new here. Are ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    PG 13 for minor swearing. Chapter 3: Salem The night was cold so I pulled my cloak around me even tighter. I sprinted across the dirt road to the farmhouse ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What Lies Beneath Fort Secritie - Chapter 1

    Okay, before I try and read this I think you should space it out a little bit. Big blocks of text scare me away. Try putting spaces in between each ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Said, said, said, said

    I was wondering...How many "said's" should there be in a chapter? I mean, I don't want to say "said" too much, but sometimes I run out of words to replace ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jen

    I liked this because I can soooo relate to it. I only found a few errors. :) I thought about my summer events and all I did was spent great ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    Note: Same as the other chapters. :) Okay, again, the dialogue is kinda messed up (period, commas, etc.) So please help me out with the dialogue! :) But I still ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What Lies Beneath Fort Secritie - Prologue

    Okay, first I suggest you space this out a little bit so it's easier to read. ...that marked the spot where (only visable in the day) a monsterous mansion was ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    Yuck, I know about the dialogue part, I stink at the whole period comma thing. I'm going to look something up that can help me. And I guess I'll add ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    Note: The titles of the chapters will be the names of the characters that are narrating. This is necessary because Trinity is written in the first person. Enjoy! :) Okay, ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    Yeah, Tanslie's a girl. I knew I should have added that in somewhere. :) Anyways, I'm glad you like it, I'll start writing right away. Lol. :lol:

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End

    Great so far, but do a LIIIIIIITLE bit more showing and then it'll be great. Also, space out your writing a bit more.

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    Note: The titles of the chapters will be the name of the character that is narrating. This is necessary because Trinity is written in the 1st person. Enjoy. Okay, I ...

    Oct 15, 2007


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights