User avatar

Floydian42

  • Welcome Mat Re: Guten Tag

    Heh, many thanks! I'm actually proud of myself for actually understanding everything you said (Auf Deutsch, das ist!)

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guten Tag

    Many thanks for the welcome! Always good to see a friendly community... Cade: Heh, sorry, I aint' exactly a fan of German. I took it in school and a bunch ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guten Tag

    Hello! My name is Chris and just finished signing up for this site! I'm 16, and am from New York. I discovered this site when searching on Google for a ...

    Dec 31, 2007


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson