User avatar

Floydian42

  • Lounge, The Re: YOUR Band

    Hey! Me and my friends are seniors in High School, and we have created a band that's just getting started. We're in Rochester NY and are an acoustic trio. We ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    Top 10: 1: Porcupine Tree 2: Pink Floyd 3: Genesis (1968-1978) 4: Radiohead 5: Kevin Gilbert 6: King Crimson 7: Peter Gabriel Solo 8: Sufjan Stevens 9: The Dear Hunter ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The office

    The U.S. version is currently on it's fifth season, and it is excellent! This season though I have a few complaints. 1: EVERYONE LOOKS AT THE CAMERA, that was always ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    I saw I am legend a few weeks ago. Overrated. I liked it up until the end. The first twist was done wrong, and the second was pointless. But other ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Encounters with the Theremin

    Man, those things are awesome! I've been working with creating an Ondes Martenot from scratch, which is essentially the same thing, just played differently. But man, what a sound!

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Invader Zim

    Invader Zim pwned! I can remember really laughing at the episode when Gir went evil, but I there are no details...

    Dec 31, 2007


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi