User avatar

Floydian42

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cravings

    Hmm... nothing really stuck out for me. It seemed to be a bit of a dull read with commonly used bits of imagery in there. Also, try breaking away from ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Grievance

    I shut my eyes and the cores of earth begin to shake As I watch this transition fall through the stratosphere No, the sky will never fall Instead it will ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dream.

    Hmm, thanks to all for the responses! I apologize for the improper grammar, I never was the best at the technic's of it all! And as for the conversation, I ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely Child

    Twas good! The opening lines I loved, along with "Cradling her mothers motionless arm." I love implications like that. I don't think there's much wrong with this one, but I'd ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Invader Zim

    Invader Zim pwned! I can remember really laughing at the episode when Gir went evil, but I there are no details...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dream.

    This is my only short story that I at all like. I've tried continuing it and failed, and I've tried sprucing it up, and failed. So, let me know what ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: These Tears

    Wow, I don't seem to have a critique! Great job! So, I guess I might as well say what I liked. I love the change in mood by the end! ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guten Tag

    Heh, many thanks! I'm actually proud of myself for actually understanding everything you said (Auf Deutsch, das ist!)

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guten Tag

    Many thanks for the welcome! Always good to see a friendly community... Cade: Heh, sorry, I aint' exactly a fan of German. I took it in school and a bunch ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blind Riot

    The sound of sampled waves coming through the speakers Here's a grunge lucidity People dropping ropes With people dangling beneath On the bridge are streets of cars For nothing more ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain Dancers

    Great job! I too, love the imagery you used in this piece! I for one don't have much critique to gives, however, I would like to see a little break ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence is Tarnished

    Awesome job! This is pretty good stuff here. Although, I must agree with the previous post. Structure adds a great deal, as does proper grammar. Going with the breaks provided ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guten Tag

    Hello! My name is Chris and just finished signing up for this site! I'm 16, and am from New York. I discovered this site when searching on Google for a ...

    Dec 31, 2007


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden