User avatar

Floydian42

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Noctis Volatilis Pacis

    *Stares along with Cade at Suzanne's comment* *Clears throat* Well, I updated the piece in terms of grammar, and added punctuation where I believe it provides for most clarity. This ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Noctis Volatilis Pacis

    Ok, I pm'd this to Suzanne, and one thing I'm having trouble with is that not only to me, but to people I've shown it to from other then this ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: darkness

    Hmm... pretty good. Good ideas, and a nice twist at the end. However, you used no creative way to phrase lines. This is most apparent in the overuse of the ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Noctis Volatilis Pacis

    And hear a knock on the door Still, I am, though young, I can hardly move, All covered in dust -But I'll shake it all off When I spread my ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fearless

    Thank you all for your replies! It is quite appreciated. Written on my heart- Hmm... perhaps a little too much space left open? I mean, I kept it nice and ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty

    My thoughts are pretty much exact with feline's. But I just wanted to say "Wow." For 6th grade, wow. Definitely some stuff great potential there.

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rejoice.

    Well, the end made me do a little "Huh?" sorta thing. And I'm not sure I entirely get it. I'll believe the point was perfectly clear and this is a ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sweet Novocaine

    Hey! Thanks for saying so! I must say, I never put any thought as to the pace it was meant to be read. I personally do read it slow, though, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frame the Silence

    Hey! Many thanks for the reviews. As for the capitalization, I apologize. I used to capitalize every word I wrote in a poem out of habit, and it didn't bother ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sweet Novocaine

    This is one of the first songs I ever lyrically wrote. I have most of the music written and have been working on recording it for some while. Let me ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frame the Silence

    Let me sit in darkness I will sink into the ground Not words nor un-dug soil will let me out I pray I'll never touch a cloud I pray I'll ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Shadows Bind Me

    Hmm... this was ok. It had potential, I think. I think sometimes the rhyme's were forced. I think things were a bit dragged on, particularly at the end. I would ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fearless

    I'm not afraid of anything on this Earth Except for forgetting how to breathe I'm not afraid of anything Not pain, not gain Not any trick up their sleeves I ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Love

    Well, I thought this was great! I only have three comments/suggestions. One:What was that "[pre]" for? That was the only one I didn't get. Two: there should be a comma ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Encounters with the Theremin

    Man, those things are awesome! I've been working with creating an Ondes Martenot from scratch, which is essentially the same thing, just played differently. But man, what a sound!

    Jan 2, 2008


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory