User avatar

Floydian42

  • Lounge, The Re: YOUR Band

    Hey! Me and my friends are seniors in High School, and we have created a band that's just getting started. We're in Rochester NY and are an acoustic trio. We ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: West Winds Fall

    Hey, thanks guys! Sorry, normally I get emails when there are replies and this time for some reason they didn't, so sorry! I really don't mean to be blowing you ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ben and Jerry

    Hmm... I know I should have something to say, but I don't. All I have is a "Huh. I like it." So, GJ! (BTW, Dave Barry is awesome!)

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: West Winds Fall

    I'm all yours till' the west winds fall, On a grace that was never yours at all. The chimes are ringing, The chords the same; I was counting on you ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    Top 10: 1: Porcupine Tree 2: Pink Floyd 3: Genesis (1968-1978) 4: Radiohead 5: Kevin Gilbert 6: King Crimson 7: Peter Gabriel Solo 8: Sufjan Stevens 9: The Dear Hunter ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The office

    The U.S. version is currently on it's fifth season, and it is excellent! This season though I have a few complaints. 1: EVERYONE LOOKS AT THE CAMERA, that was always ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Never Letting Go;

    Hey, GJ! You have good ideas they just need to be practiced more, right now they appear rather rough. Personally, I prefer when poems are a bit less direct then ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My current favorite that I've written

    Oscillating: In the Booth, sweating away, As kids raise balloons to the sky, They choke the birds; The first of the children to go. I talk into the phone As ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shiver down my Spine

    Ok, I added in a few periods and comma's. IDK how those make such a big deal, but whatever. As far as the "more like lyrics things goes" Yeah, I ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finally Free

    Hmm... I'd say try some more elaboration, some good ideas in there, but not developed! Also, a thing of note for me is "My stony face." I'd try making that ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shiver down my Spine

    I know it's been a while since I posted, sorry. Computer errors! But anyway, here you are: Only some for who you truly care; As soon as they come, they ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowbird

    My thoughts on it are like that of Amelia's, however, instead of getting rid of them entirely, I'd keep parts and revise them. for instance, I like the first two ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ouroboros

    Wow, great job! Nice transition from positive to negative. There are, though, some sort of awkward moments when I read, such as "from the caps of the waves/to the most ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    I saw I am legend a few weeks ago. Overrated. I liked it up until the end. The first twist was done wrong, and the second was pointless. But other ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: behind the scenes

    Hmm, congrats on the misleading title. I figured it was going to be a "Oh, help! Please notice me! piece." A pleasant surprise. However, I don't really feel any of ...

    Jan 12, 2008


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain