User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess I should post this.

    Hey there! Welcome to the big world of YWS. I wouldn't worry about what you do and don't post, we are all here just to help. So if you get ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! My name is Flower, and I really hope you are enjoying the site. Everyone on here is super friendly, and I'm sure you'll make ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, bringing me, myself, and I

    Well hello there! I love all of your names. I myself only have one name....except for when I get called a spaz. Anyway the name around here is Flower~Child, normally ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Their

    Welcome, welcome! My name is Flower. I love your name! It made me smile :) Anyway I hope you will be enjoying your stay on YWS, and I hope it ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Well hey there X! My name is Flower. So you've been writing a novel huh? What category would it be listed under? Do you like the color orange? If not ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: helo

    Hey there, Foxy! How are you? My name is Flower~Child, but people around here call me Flower. Everyone else beat me to the random questions so I guess I will ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :)

    Hello there WickedDestiny! My name is Flower~Child, othwise known as Flower around here. I am so glad that you decided to join this site! Everyone around here is very friendly ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hello there! My name is Flower and it's very nice to meet you! I really do hope you enjoy this site. Everyone is very nice here, and I just know ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations!

    Hey there Jack! My name is Christy, or Flower as I am called on here most of the time. I am so happy that you decided to join this site! ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ques.?

    Hello there esoloka! My name is Flower~Child, otherwise known as Flower around here. I am so happy that you have decided to join this site! All of the members on ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! Im new here :)

    Hey there, Flower here! I do believe I am one of those people that you met in the chat room! I also believe that you are going to grow to ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO people

    Hey jordex! My name is Flower~Child, otherwise known as Flower, or whatever else you can think of to call me...I think I have been called Hippie before haha. So now ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Natasha! My name is Flower~Child, better known as Flower around here. I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I do. Everyone on here is super nice, ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *spasm* Hello.

    Hey Twitchy! O my goodness, I read your post and you remind me of myself. I hate bannanas to by the way! Also I love hot topic, and I love ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: What ho? A figure on the horizon?!

    Well hello there Emmae! Welcome to YWS! I am honered to be the first person to greet you! My name is Flower~Child, otherwise known as Flower on here. If you ...

    Sep 22, 2010


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver