User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY

    Welcome :) I hope you are enjoying your stay here on YWS. I too am a Christian, and I dont condemn people to hell either. I really can't wait to ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey: I'm new and thought you might like to know who I am!

    Hey there Pro, I hope you don't mind me callling you that. I'm Flower or just Flow for short, and welcome to YWS! I am so happy to meet you, ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. I'm new.let's have a awesome party!

    I feel robbed....

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Me :)

    Hey Ally! My name is Flower or just Flow for short. I am so glad you stumbled upon this site, and we will be ready and willing to read your ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Halloween

    Well it seems you are new. Welcome to YWS! My name is Flower or just Flow for short. I think you should tell us more about yourself, this being the ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, new member here :)

    Hey there and welcome to YWS! My name is Flower or Flow whatever you want to call me. Well in most things I can relate to with you, but the ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello there Brian! My name is Flower~Child, but you can call me whatever you want haha. I hope that you are enjoying the site so far. I write poetry to, ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! //waves

    Hey there and welcome to YWS! My name is Flower or Flow or whatever you want to call me haha. I hope you have been enjoying the site so far. ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm a Pirate ;)

    Hey there Rob! My name is Flower, or just Flow, or just Flower. IT doesn't matter what you call me haha. So anyway, I am so glad that you found ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to Everyone!

    Hello! Welcome welcome to the huge world of YWS! My name is Flower or just Flow. If you ever need anything feel free to pm me! -Flow-

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Guys!

    Hello there Zek, I hope you don't mind me giving you a nickname. My name is Flower~Child, but most people call me Flower or Flow. You can call me whatever ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hey M! Welcome to YWS! My name is Flower. So your writing a novel huh? I can't wait to read it! Just let me know if you need a review. ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: a little bit about myself, Psudiname

    Welcome to YWS! My name is Flower. I hope you are enjoying yourself on this site, it is a very nice place to be. I will have to go read ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hii :)

    Hello there EmmaGrayce! Welcome to YWS! I am sure you will love it here. My name is Flower~Child, or just Flower for short, or flow, or child, or whatever you ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Young Plymouth based Film maker

    Well hello there James! My name is Flower~Child, otherwise known as Flower or Flow or Child or even Hippie sometimes haha. I am glad that you decided to join the ...

    Oct 12, 2010


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch