User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heart

    I really like this. The only thing I have to say is like above the shading isn't very good. It's very rushed which makes the picture look bad. Also it ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: - Ryuzaki -

    I tried to made my eyes hurt, and all it did was make it blurry haha. Anyway this isn't that bad. He looks kind of childish in this though. I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mushroom, Mushroom!

    I love these,there isn't much I can say about any of them, but the one before the last one really doesn'tlook like a shroom it looks like a tree. -Flower-

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke (anime)

    Thank you for the reviews. Like Winter said above it is sharingan so it's supposed to look llike that. I had to totally make it up as I went along ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke (anime)

    Ok, it looks better in real life, but here it is.

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Take Me. (Anime)

    When I saw anime in the title I was like, that is where I am freakin going haha! I really like their faces. Like whoever above said the eyes are ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Here are some of my favorites. 1.The host 2.Twilight 3. Percey Jackson and the Olympians 4.Crank (best book ever) 5.Because I am Furniture (it was ok) 6.Some of the harry ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I have ever read would be....um.....The Scarlett letter. I couldn't read the first chapter. I think it killed some of my mind.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Cirque Du Freak

    I have read the first three, I kind of branched away from them. I didn't get bored I just got tired of it being the same. I don't know.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I came back here to see my thread still alive, and I myself am very suprised. I still havn't got around to reading the last two. Very sad I know ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random art ;)

    I really like this one! There isn't really a way to review abstract art, but I just think it is wonderful. I wish I had one to hang on my ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random art ;)

    Ok, reivew time! First off this eye looks a little stiff. I think that you should make the outer lines of the eye darker. It would give it a nice ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    I figure that I will review this just because I can haha. On the upper left hand the pointer finger (all I know how to call it haha) Is a ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hmm, yeah

    Ok, since nobody else tried to review these I will do this for you. On the first picture where the hair and the arms connect it looks really off. It ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored Princess

    Ok, just like the others I like this but it could use a good review. First of all where the arm conects on the left side, it is to dark ...

    Apr 8, 2010


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short