User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Titanic Sinking

    I got bored and it was in my literature book haha. I know the people suck haha I was really tried of the picture when I finished it haha.

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sesshomaru

    I don't know where the lines you are talking about are.:( anyway I just drew it the way it was drawn before hahah watch inyuasha and you will see Sesshomaru. ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Titanic Sinking

    The Titanic. It's not very good but ya know...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vampire Slayer

    I will try with that in the future, thanks for the ideas. Hahah and it's not that great, haha I don't know if I gave a whole lot of definition ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vampire Slayer

    I think that will do it Idk...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sesshomaru

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sesshomaru

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sesshomaru

    Ok so if this is big I will try and fix it, but tell me what you think.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My art experiment :)

    You need practice but I like this. It isn't anime by any means just saying, go watch them on TV. Anyway yeah everything is art by any means so there ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    Thanks, and thats just how I saw it on TV lol. It did have color but the pencils I have are no good for the coloring part. As for the ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    Thanks I will fixx it later today and repost it.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    sorry it's big I didn't mean to do it that way.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    This is naruto and sasuke.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Le Château du Seul Illustration

    Hahah I love this so critic well I don't know. I will try though for art sake. Unlike some of the others I like the smudge look of this it ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel

    Ok you were nine so I will be nice haha. There needs to be a mouth or else she will starve haha. You had body structure of some sort, but ...

    Jun 5, 2009


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats