User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: My first shading

    I edited the picture some more I will post the finished picture later on. Thanks for the review I needed it.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke

    If I can look at a picture I can usually copy it. This is one of those copies haha so I can get it right. Oh and yes this is ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I have read through number ten, and I am taking a break for all the other books I have to read. Anyway what do you think of these books?

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I don't mean to be rude, and if ya'll start sellin books I will buy and read them, but I do really like Twilight. I think that it's because it ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Stevie

    (Stares in awe) This is amazing, I could never compare to this ever! O my gosh this is amazing. I can't think of anything to say, there is nothing wrong ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first shading

    Ok the first one will be the one with lines and then I will post the one I copied it off of and shaded different.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of Sesshomaru

    Thanks for the review! I do agree with what you said except with the hair, that is just the way it is in the show, go watch it and they ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I loved the Twilight series! I can't believe all you people. Maybe there were some things wrong with it, but can ya'll write like that and then sell a lot ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    I have read two of the books and I am reading the third right now. My favorite character is Dustfinger, and my favorite book so far is inkspell.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of Sesshomaru

    The picture above wasn't the original picture I looked at, and the thing is I have to look at the picture to draw it. So when it comes to ideas ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke

    Ok, first of all I am working on shading a bit, but I drew this like two years ago. When I get shading good and down I will post a ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Stagecoach

    I really like this, I think the only thing that could have made it better is if it was from a little different angle like a little more to the ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little doodle

    Ok I am gonna critic this because that is what I am here for haha. First of all I do sorta like this, it has a new look to it. ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: an anime drawing

    Ok I love this, but I will critic this. First of all the person she is looking at has a weird mouth. It needs to be conected to the front ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of Sesshomaru

    Thanks for the reviews. I agree with all of them, i think haha I need to go back and look again. I drew this like two years ago in my ...

    Jun 12, 2009


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker