User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Media Reviews Re: Well known dramatic books? Romance, drugs ect.

    Um...were you the one reading Crank? I do believe so, but if not it and all of it's following books are good. I liked the Series of Night, it's a ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    I suggest that you do read the house of night series. I am reading the vampire diaries and like it so far. The same writer also wrote nightworld if you ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)

    There is also burned and um.....impulse I think.

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Beginner's Shoujo Manga Style!! :)

    Ok. Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. Now being a Manga/anime drawer (is that a word?) I think I will be a fair critic. To ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Anime Girl [Edited]

    Hello there I'm Flower and I will be reviewing for you today. Sorry in advance if I'm a bit snappy there is a huge fly on my screen and it's ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah sketch

    Alright Flower her for a review! The first thing that I noticed about this piece is that the head seems very squished on the lager cheetah. The reason I feel ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who 2

    Angelina Jolie?

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's been a while =O

    Ok Flower here to be your reviewer for today. I know you mentioned this, but why is she missing an arm? Her eyes seem to just disapear, they have to ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Good doggie...

    O my I really like this. I was expecting a photo of a dog. The only thing I can think to tell you is that yes the shading should be ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kakashi

    Ah Naruto....I love it hehe. Anyway down to the review. This looks like the same picture I tried to draw of him the second time I attempted it. I drew ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: lonely, by the door.

    I was just about to come on here and say it was a door hehe. Anyway I really like this, it is beautiful! I think the lighting by her is ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Broken

    The only thing that I really want to comment on is the hands. I think they would be easily fixed. It needs some sign that it has knuckles. If you ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Orchids

    I love these, they are gorgeous. The only one I didn't like was the fourth one. My favorite is the last one. I love how you make the pink stand ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl

    Hello there my friend, I'm flower and I will be your reviewer for today! First off this is nice for just looking into your imagination, it's more than I could ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Luke Pasqualino (AKA Freddie from Skins)

    Ok, so I am going to a quick review I might edit it later. First of all I think on the eyes that you made them to light. He looks ...

    May 3, 2010


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace