User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Anime girl

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    Ok, I wanted to wait until I could sit down and review each piece. So here I go! 1. The heart is to solid. The ribbon just kinda stands there ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh Ruben of Wonky Eyes

    Ok, review time. One thing I noticed is that his neck doesn't go in it shoots out. If you pulled it in a little it would look better. The next ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portia

    This is lovely, but still I must review. One thing I see is the teeth look a little weird. The only other thing I see is that the hair looks ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Main Character

    Ok, review time. First of all the face is way to round. It needs shape. If you pull the chin inward when you come to it will give that effect. ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anthro

    O, review time, but I am going to start off on what I like. (and I never do that) I love how you fixed the paws. They look like wolf ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vesper Lynd

    Ok, review time, and beware haha I am mad that I was almost finished with this review and it erased grrr. Anyway first of all I have no idea who ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Titanic Sinking

    Haha thanks June, but I can't really draw ships. I can imitate, but I could never have my own style to it.

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Greed

    I don't like the look of the face on this one. The ears are to big, and don't curve enough. The eye looks like need more shape to them. Oh, ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Envy

    I think that this picture is good, but just the same I am going to review it. First of all I think that the wolf is to elevated. If it ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cat Eye

    I like this alot more than the fat wolf. The only thing that I can really critic you on is the fact that the eyebrow is kinda weird. Maybe cat ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Gluttony

    Who was being rude? You didn't specify. Anyway I guess that I am the second person since it has the llama thing, or maybe I was the one being the ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Gluttony

    I am gonna review because well thats what I am here for. First of all, is this supposed to be a wolf? It looks sorta like a llama hehe. Ok, ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    Finally I read the third one, but I didn't like it as much as inkspell. I cried when dustfinger died, but when they brought him back I was so happy.

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: All the Small Things

    I love the last picture the best. It is really cute. They are all really good.

    Jun 26, 2009


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe