User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    10/10

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    10/10 the dark side has cookies!

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite SOng

    I have lot's so name yours..

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Some strange questions

    1)Which side of your jaw do you chew on? I chew on my right 2)Can you write with both hands(ambidextrous),or..are you just plain lefty or righty? Just righty 3)Do you ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime!

    Ummm I have lots so I will just name them all. 1.Death Note 2.Blood Plus 3.Vampire Knight 4.Naruto (even though the plot changed for the worst :() 5.Bleach (even though ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    Did she? I didn't know all I saw was her mourning. Her life was cut in half twice though so she wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. Who was MAtt ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    Just the same he made life a big game. He didn't have rules or anything. If he took a human life it was just a pawn out of the way ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    He was very briliant, but it was very sad when he lost it. I hated Near! He found life a game, and when a another Kira came out he wouldn't ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    Light didn't kill Misa HuggyBear, she was the only good one alive in the end. Even if she was a stupid blonde idiot! I loved light I cried when he ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    Haha thats funny! 9/10

    Jun 22, 2009


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said