User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Ugh I hate scrambled eggs, but I couldn't live without my books, so scrambled eggs. Would you Rather Have to live with spiders crawling all over you for the rest ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Never be able to stop dancing. Purely because I can't dance and it would be hilarious! Would you rather: Be forced to kill and eat your favorite pet? -or- Be ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Can somebody tell me where babys come from?

    Wow, I was told that they came from monkeys or something like that, but I know for a fact that they come off cabbage trucks.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Ah well today me and some of my friends went around dancing to VBS songs that we had learned the week before. I am writing a story.....I dunno what else ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food for Thought: Bella's Options in Twilight

    Well yes, there isn't much to say about it though. I think Jacob is clearly the better pick though.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    The guy who gets the apple shot off his head. (her head) Would you rather: Declare your love to Michael Jackson's dead body to the world. OR Be stung by ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    The last thing that I dreamed was that I was having my 16th B-day party in a really weird house. I had just finished straightening my hair, and then for ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Eat Last?

    I ate ribs and a roll, 2 taco's, and pickles...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Eat Last?

    I had a big dinner at a family get together. I had a roll, ham, mack n cheese, potatoes, a pickle, strawberry delight, a cookie, and um I think thats ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Flowerdy shirt (can you imagine by my name) Skinny Jeans, a black jacket, and black shoes....

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    Haha

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    Im straight but Megan Fox

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Well Yesterday I went to my granny's to watch the little kids hunt eggs, when they were hunting them they had to find 12. They counted the eggs and my ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: WTF????

    O_O make it go away.....

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    tall brown hair.....blue eyes idk

    Dec 24, 2009


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)