User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    An alien is a bad clone of man.

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    A spider is a bad clone of a bug.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    10/10

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9/10 I don't really understand it.

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    I'll be back ~Terminator ( I used the voice to.)

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You can now purchase points!

    (checks pockets and comes up empty) Guess I will just have to review...I'm glad I have lot's of points.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    I was sitting at lunch one day at school, and some girl was trying to say something, but it came out sounding like sho. So a guy started telling people ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    I was sitting at lunch one day at school, and some girl was trying to say something, but it came out sounding like sho. So a guy started telling people ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    I was sitting at lunch one day at school, and some girl was trying to say something, but it came out sounding like sho. So a guy started telling people ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    8/10 since it confuses me.

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9/10 I like it.

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Loans, I am way to wimpy and whatever to join the miltary haha. Would you rather, have the only book available for you to read be The Scarlet Letter or ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What would your perfect day be?

    I agree with howler, but to add to the perfection I get to see my boyfriend.

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Mute, I couldn't live without seeing things. Would you rather: Die and become undead, and smell really bad haha. or Become a vampire.

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Ode to my toilet.

    Pwahaha, I love it! It made me laugh so hard!

    Jul 27, 2010


something quotable
— yuuki