-
Re: Punishment
There are many types of punishment in America today, and most of them aren't very harsh. In China they will chop off a thiefs hand if he steals. This in ...
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: Questions...About TV
Favorite Show? I love family guy and george lopez sometimes. I am really into psychology shows you know therist things though. Favorite Color? Orange. Vague Idea of What Would Be ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Very pretty :) Love the dress.
Nov 21, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Here is me :) Kind of old, but oh well my camara broke.
Nov 21, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I want to nominate: Snoink: For always answering my questions and always being helpful. Skins: For always giving very helpful reviews. Idraax: For always keeping me on my reviewing schedule ...
Nov 21, 2010 -
Re: What are you eating?
Steak a baked potato, and hmmm no desert yet.
Nov 20, 2010 -
Re: Are ghosts real?
There are no such things as ghosts, just demons. Believe me I know my house is haunted by them.
Nov 17, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 I love Kesha Also I love French to but you don't see me saying it in français........
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
I only like the real thing though....9/10
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Well I love that movie but you messed it up.........8/10
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Ok, I want to be from where all of those character came from which is in Johnny Depp. 10/10.
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Rad
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Um the madhatter lives in alice and wonderlands world or whatever and jack sparrow is always on the black pearl stephanie. 9/10
Nov 12, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
1/10 because you didn't give Johnny a 10/10
Nov 12, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 I love Flowers.
Nov 12, 2010
