User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke

    Yes it was raining in the picture i drew it from.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first shading

    I edited the picture some more I will post the finished picture later on. Thanks for the review I needed it.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: 'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction

    Hahahahha I used to watch this show, but the plot took a major change and I didn't like it. Anyway this was hillarious I love it. You need to write ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke

    If I can look at a picture I can usually copy it. This is one of those copies haha so I can get it right. Oh and yes this is ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I have read through number ten, and I am taking a break for all the other books I have to read. Anyway what do you think of these books?

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I don't mean to be rude, and if ya'll start sellin books I will buy and read them, but I do really like Twilight. I think that it's because it ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Happiness

    hmmm it is a little short, but in this it is good. It needs a little work, but I do like this. Keep Writing -Flower-

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Sweet Revolution

    I like this alot. It has great detail, and it gives what you think of war. I don't see much wrong with it, it needs more punctuation and such, but ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True Love?

    I like this, but I agree with kris on the bad points. It could use a little improvement. Keep Writing -Flower-

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass on Glass

    I liked this alot, I wish I could write like that. Anyway I do agree with most of what he said above, but other than that this was amazing. Keep ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Respect of being a female"

    on behalf of the guys... sort of... the only ones that are really like that are the ones that are shallow and stupid...and insecure and what not.....and i know whats ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Choice

    This is amazing, and I understand everything you are saying. The only thing I can see that is wrong with it is the fact that it has almost no pucnuation.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Stevie

    (Stares in awe) This is amazing, I could never compare to this ever! O my gosh this is amazing. I can't think of anything to say, there is nothing wrong ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first shading

    Ok the first one will be the one with lines and then I will post the one I copied it off of and shaded different.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of Sesshomaru

    Thanks for the review! I do agree with what you said except with the hair, that is just the way it is in the show, go watch it and they ...

    Jun 15, 2009


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow