User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Will Always Be Your Friend.

    I love this and I can relate to this alot. I can't really review what I like so I will leave it at that!

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Its a Naruto based Fanfiction that anyone could enjoy

    The Battle of Love and Hatred (it's not finished) It was a bright sunny day in Konoha. There was a young girl walking down the street. She looked to be ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: "Escape from Loredaen Hall" chap. 23

    I couldn't tell much about the characters because you picked such a late chapter. Anyway I do like this alot. I think this would make a wonderful book. The only ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Yeah I guess, but I'd rather be stupid and love books than be smart and hate them all haha.

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Emo Angst of an Angsty Emo

    I love this. I have so many emo friends like that it's crazy! Anyway I can't really review what I like. Keep Writing -Flower-

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Maybe but I see errors in everything now a days.

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Death Note Randomness!

    I don't think light would loose his temper like that. It just isn't him.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I want Violet to get with the guy triplet.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I managed to get my drawings on, now I can rule the world!

    It looks like a fairy from inkheart.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first shading

    The guy I drew has a mask on just saying haah. Anyway yeah I get what your saying and I will try it.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Very true, but every book has errors, and it would take a advanced writer to realize it.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Numb - Opinions please

    I do like this, I think it is really good. I agree with the person above though about the repetition.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Hmmmm I have had trouble picturing characters. I pictured Jasper with dark hair, and emmett with blond he he. Yeah I think there are errors, but every book has them.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheeko - The cute little lion cub

    Ok, this is not my favorite piece of work. I like how you got the body structure of the lion, but the background is kinda plain. Also do lions have ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Starlight Requiem!

    I like this, it would look better with a little bit of color and shading, but besides that it's good. There are a couple of errors but every drawing has ...

    Jun 17, 2009


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart