User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Destructivity

    I like this. It shows that we can be as great as homer was, but in a different style. I don't know about the choosing a new poem thing it ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    Oh I see haha. Ya'll are way smarter than me. I don't know I think it has something to do with where I live hahhaha.

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Epic Bookmark

    Um it's very interesting to say the least.

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    Haha oh well maybe I will take a class on Greek Mythology.

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    yeah I guess haha oh well maybe it is both ways.

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    Everywhere I had looked it was with a C but oh well.

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One Last Time

    I really like this because I can understand you. To be written in five minutes it is great. Oh well thats all I can think of to say. Keep Writing ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Boy Who Cried Wolf

    I really like this alot. It gives a new meaning to the boy who cried wolf. The only thing I don't really get is you say that you died, and ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    When I started reading it I didn't know much about Greek Mythology haha. So when I was looking for information I saw that he misspelled Cronos the whole time. I ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Any good books I can try?

    Ok, some of these books sound like things I am going to have to read in school haha. I suggest the Percey jackson and the olimpians series, the series of ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Haha I do to, but even when I read InkHeart I always imagined Dustfinger with black hair. so maybe it is just me haha. I like a lot of books ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    I love these books. I have read up to the battle in the labrinth haha. The library didn't have the last one. :(

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hesitation

    Ummmmmmm........ (coughs) I don't know that I get it. You don't want to be done, but you want to clean......?

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    I don't know that I can review. I don't know that I understand all the words, simply because I am not very smart. I like things dumbed down to my ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I wish you'd die, Love

    Hehe this sounds almost like crime in poetry. I suggest you teach this person a lesson haha. I like it keep writing. -Flower-

    Jun 18, 2009


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield