User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    Haha thats funny! 9/10

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first shading

    Thanks for the review. Yes next time I will use a light source haha. I think I shaded it with a lead pencil.

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Claustrophobic

    I really don't get this. Crawling on the floor doesn't help claustrophobia. If you could explain maybe I would get it, but right now I don't.

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just me and You

    Thank you it was really to rushed. I need to spend more time on stuff like imaginary and rhyming.

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unnamed

    I am speechless haha. This was amazing! I can't think of anything bad to say.

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Lovers

    Ok, I am going to review this for you. First of all I do like this I can't draw people kissing. Anyway what I noticed is that one, her arm ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first shading

    Yes, it is Kakashi haha. I will try that when I start drawing again. Right now I am reading and I have alot on my plate. When I get the ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    HAHA I love it! 10/10

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He's Mine

    Yeah this has a Twilight feel to it haha. I do like it though, it is very good.

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Colorful Ballet

    This is pretty good. The only thing I would be concerned about is, can you draw faces?

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Our Class!!!

    Hey, nice poem. The only thing that I noticed was that you spelled weird wrong. Besides that I love it. Keep Writing -Flower-

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Geisha Girl

    This is amazing. I don't see any flaws in it. Oh well keep up the good work! -Flower-

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Le Chateau Du Seul - A drawing

    I like this but I will review it. Ok, first of all the lady's face looks like a dinosaur sorta. Haha it's her nose I think. On the dress I ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I like it but ya know not my favorite.

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    I like this, when I clicked on it I had no idea what I was going to be reading cause I found it on the first page. Anyway I really ...

    Jun 20, 2009


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex