-
Re: All the Small Things
I love the last picture the best. It is really cute. They are all really good.
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Disney Doodles
I think you did really well on these. Some are better than others but still great. Ok, now for the review. For the first picture the lions belly just kinda ...
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: 'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction
Ok, I disagree dude. Naruto is rated for people 13 and over depending on the episodes. If you read the manga you would see that no liitle kid needs to ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: Luka Smith and Phillip Laurier
Hey DreamWalker, I am gonna try and review this for you. Ok, First of all I think it would look better with a little background to it. It just makes ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: Doodling in Langauge Arts = Success!
Ok review time! First of all the thing that stuck out to me was the fact that you can see her arm through her body. It's as if she were ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Alex Evans and others
I like these. Emo people are awesome. Keep up the good work!
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Alone
Thanks for the review I will try to work more. I was just really bored and wanted to write. If you could relate to it, it might be better. I ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: My first shading
Thank you and I will if I can't get it right.
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Claustrophobic
Its flow isn't really well a flow. I like things that you can just read through without having to put a whole lot of though into it. I like how ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Daddy?
I like this poem. I can relate with you on this to an extent. Oh well I don't think I can tell you how to improve better than the person ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: No one...
I really like this, I can see the things happening. It also gives a good sorta twisted message. Oh and yes I have always cared.
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Gallery Of Glasses
I really like this. I guess you can't really review what you really like can you. Great job. -Flower-
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Alone
She has scars on her wrists that slowly heal, but every time they heal she reopens them. They have taken away the most important thing her life has ever had. ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: 13 reasons why...
Ok, I did like this sorta. It needs work. First of all the punctuation, and capitalization is all wrong. When you read things in a book do you want to ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Claustrophobic
Well don't get mad or anything :(. Haha yeah it was ok, it needs a little work.
Jun 22, 2009
