User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leaving home

    I am going to make this a little bit shorter on the lines and then I will review it ok. It’s so odd to think home is no longer where ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leaving home

    I think that you need to put this into better stanza's or nobody is going to review this. Once you do let me know. -Flower-

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    I love this! I love the rhyme sceme used in it, and all the emotion you put into it. I don't see anything that I don't like in it. So ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I was so in Love

    Thanks! And I love your poem BowLove it is really pretty! Anyway this is by far my favorite as well, and I don't know why.

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I was so in Love

    Ok I do like this, but I think it might need a little work. Or a lot depending on what you say. I was so in love, with your beautiful ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick Tock

    Thank you for all the reviews, I really appreciate it. Anyway I don't know what lines would look better in it. I could give a story or something. I can ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick Tock

    The end is near I hear it now, like a clock Tick Tock All the time, on this earth spent, for nothing at all. Tick Tock So here is the ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Greed

    I don't like the look of the face on this one. The ears are to big, and don't curve enough. The eye looks like need more shape to them. Oh, ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Envy

    I think that this picture is good, but just the same I am going to review it. First of all I think that the wolf is to elevated. If it ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -No title-

    Um OK, well first of all are you trying to get the point across that good and evil are both equal? Anyway, first of all when you said Holy Bible, ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cat Eye

    I like this alot more than the fat wolf. The only thing that I can really critic you on is the fact that the eyebrow is kinda weird. Maybe cat ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Gluttony

    Who was being rude? You didn't specify. Anyway I guess that I am the second person since it has the llama thing, or maybe I was the one being the ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Gluttony

    I am gonna review because well thats what I am here for. First of all, is this supposed to be a wolf? It looks sorta like a llama hehe. Ok, ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    Finally I read the third one, but I didn't like it as much as inkspell. I cried when dustfinger died, but when they brought him back I was so happy.

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    Thank y'all, and what did I comment that you didn't like? Oh and I did misspell that ah I will go back and fix it.

    Jun 26, 2009


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig