User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i can see it now..

    Ok review time! I love how this flows! It's amazing. The only thing that I see is that you misspelled passing, anniversary, tomorrow, particularly, and themselves is one word. Well, ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Compassion out of Pain

    I really like all the emotion in this. I also like how you go back to the swings in this. It just makes it so much better.

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anthro

    O, review time, but I am going to start off on what I like. (and I never do that) I love how you fixed the paws. They look like wolf ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: And she swears...

    O my gosh I just figured it out! Now I get it and like it alot more!

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: This Stupid Crush

    I like this alot. It just seems kind of jumpy to me. It goes from what you want to the ride of your life. Also there is no punctuation in ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vesper Lynd

    Ok, review time, and beware haha I am mad that I was almost finished with this review and it erased grrr. Anyway first of all I have no idea who ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The city moves forward whilst I stand still

    Ok, review time. I don't know how good this will be, but here we go. I read through it and wondered what you meant by this poem. I gave it ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Titanic Sinking

    Haha thanks June, but I can't really draw ships. I can imitate, but I could never have my own style to it.

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: random

    Um, ok, wow. I don't think I could review this as poetry, but I will try. First of all there is no punctuation. There needs to be some in the ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: why a man died..

    Ok, so I so totally went back and read this again and I get it. So yeah some people don't know pain like others do and they take it way ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: It's Funny

    Ok I so reviewed this before and it didn't post. Anyway the only thing that I see that is wrong with this poem is the line that says, It's funny ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: And she swears...

    Ok, review time. First of all it keeps rhyme at times, and then it leaves. I like the last two lines of this poem the best. I don't think that ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I was so in Love

    I like the first one, I don't get the file thing, it sounds like the joker haha.

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "What do you "

    Ok this won't be much of a review, but here I go. Like I have said before n & symbol, it ruins it when I am reading such beautiful work. ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: " I just want "

    Ok review time. First of all I love the rhyme sceme here. It is amazing, but like lyrical_sunshine said it does break at that one point. I don't get what ...

    Jun 30, 2009


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems