User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    The knowing.

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Only Exception

    Well it is currently not letting me quote you so I am going to have to do it the old fashion way and copy and paste! Flow here by the ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Hey Rosey my dear. I have a prologue for you, do you mind?

    Jan 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skinsy my darling. Would you mind reviewing my prologue?

    Jan 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    I think I fit into your categories haha. Would you mind reviewing my prologue, "One by one?"

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    This is simply amazing. I really enjoyed reading this, and it's not your typical love poem. The only nitpic I have is you say We're are you. It should be ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *stands up in the crowd*

    Hello Rob! I'm Flow, nice to meet you (shakes hand) Usually my attention span isn't long enough to read something so long, but I took the time to this time! ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Other Re: Short Popcorn Chapter

    Hey there, Flow here with a semi-quick review. The thing I noticed most in this peice is their are numerous parts that are un-needed. I think in stories you should ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: One by One (prologue)

    I've always enjoyed attending the dinners of the upper class. Watching the women converse about their long silken dresses, while the men boast about their monstrous incomes. You might find ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everybody

    Hey there! Flow here and I'm here to give you a warm hearty welcome! Anyway haha, so I hope that you are enjoying YWS. It is an amazing place to ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hazel- chapter 1

    I see that you have many reviews already, and I will review the rest later, but I wanted to commment on this. I really like this, but I've never read ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 4 [Snowflake]

    Hey there Jashy :) Flow here as requested by you :) So I'm not really going to comment on grammatical errors, because in all reality there wern't that many. The ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Newborn Feelings (LOVE POEM)

    The thing that drew me here was the fact that you said this was a love poem. I simply dread most of them because like you said, they are all ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Resolutions for 2011

    Well I havn't really though about it so this is completely random. I want to learn to control my texting craze. I want to not be so addicted to ramen. ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Wolf your so pretty!

    Dec 26, 2010


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus