User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Green Room

    I like this. I can't quite understand it, but I do like it.

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime girl

    Thank you so much for your review. I will try and do better in the future.

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime girl

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    Ok, I wanted to wait until I could sit down and review each piece. So here I go! 1. The heart is to solid. The ribbon just kinda stands there ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime!

    Ummm I have lots so I will just name them all. 1.Death Note 2.Blood Plus 3.Vampire Knight 4.Naruto (even though the plot changed for the worst :() 5.Bleach (even though ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    Did she? I didn't know all I saw was her mourning. Her life was cut in half twice though so she wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. Who was MAtt ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    Just the same he made life a big game. He didn't have rules or anything. If he took a human life it was just a pawn out of the way ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    He was very briliant, but it was very sad when he lost it. I hated Near! He found life a game, and when a another Kira came out he wouldn't ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh Ruben of Wonky Eyes

    Ok, review time. One thing I noticed is that his neck doesn't go in it shoots out. If you pulled it in a little it would look better. The next ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portia

    This is lovely, but still I must review. One thing I see is the teeth look a little weird. The only other thing I see is that the hair looks ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    Light didn't kill Misa HuggyBear, she was the only good one alive in the end. Even if she was a stupid blonde idiot! I loved light I cried when he ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Famished

    I think the rhyming in this is to forced. Poetry doesn't have to have rhyme. That's your choice though...oh well that's all I can think of for the time being.

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Day I Didn't Get Attacked

    I see some errors, but I am going to go from book point of view. Nico isn't talkative. He is dark and mean. Percy and Annabeth wouldn't be holding hands ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Main Character

    Ok, review time. First of all the face is way to round. It needs shape. If you pull the chin inward when you come to it will give that effect. ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The blind girls plea

    I like this. I think that at first it made no sense because of your title. You were talking about all of these colors when she can't see? Then you ...

    Jul 7, 2009


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria