User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Manga girl (Aiko)

    Ok review time. I do really like this a lot. First, her neck is a bit long. Second, her hair is just kind of all over the place. Third, she ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    Ok review time. I love the car. It looks just like the real thing. The only thing is that it is smudged a little bit. The crane took me a ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letting go

    Ok I am going to go piece by piece on this one. Or at least try to. First Part. I like this, and I like how it goes down to ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letting go

    Ok I am going to go piece by piece on this one. Or at least try to. First Part. I like this, and I like how it goes down to ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime girl

    Thank you so much for the review. I am having trouble in those area's but I am trying! Thanks again! -Flower-

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime girl

    Thank you so much for the review. I am having trouble in those area's but I am trying! Thanks again! -Flower-

    Jul 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Facing Endless Sorrow - chapter 1

    Ok review time. First of all I love this. It is a really good idea for a story, but whose parent's are like that? (Anyway just going to go through ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Facing Endless Sorrow - chapter 1

    Ok review time. First of all I love this. It is a really good idea for a story, but whose parent's are like that? (Anyway just going to go through ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Words Cut Thin

    Review time! Ok here we go. *** Chapter 1- A Lovely Nightmare Daniel swept in from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.  I jumped, but he seemed highly ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Words Cut Thin

    Review time! Ok here we go. *** Chapter 1- A Lovely Nightmare Daniel swept in from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.  I jumped, but he seemed highly ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Words Cut Thin

    Review time! Ok here we go. *** Chapter 1- A Lovely Nightmare Daniel swept in from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.  I jumped, but he seemed highly ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: waves

    I like the repetition of the Beach, but shouldn't it be the waves since that is what you are talking about. I get that the place is the beach but ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    This is amazing! I wish I could write like that. You go from one line to the next and it all flows. Keep Writing -Flower-

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: girl

    Umm what is it? I guess you can call everything art, but I really don't know how to review this.

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dsyelixa

    Ok, well to be honest all of the words being mixed up annoys me. I really have to look at some of the words to understand them. I do like ...

    Jul 17, 2009


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)