User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Ok this is one of the first things that I took a picture of and I have some more to put up on here later. Ok so review away.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because I am so confused that I don't even know what going on, and that is epic.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I lived in Germany for 3 years and ummmmm.............and I am related to a unfamous singer haha....oh and I am really ocd.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sweetest of Me Yet

    I love this I really can't review it becasue I love it so much.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Does anyone know

    Thank you for the review. I will work on a reason for those lines and make it a poem and then I will post it up.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Does anyone know

    Thank you very much! I really do need to do that to this so I will try and see what I come up with and post it later.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Does anyone know

    Does anyone know the feelings I hide? Does anyone see the tears I cry? Can anyone feel this pain inside? If you don't know, If you don't see, If you ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)

    Ok I am going to review this. Ok first off I love this but when it gets up to his neck he get's really stiff. Second his arm looks a ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 I like it alot.

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wild

    Review time :) Ok well first off this is ok. I like the color, but I do think the way you add color on the computer takes away from it. ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite SOng

    I have lot's so name yours..

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Some strange questions

    1)Which side of your jaw do you chew on? I chew on my right 2)Can you write with both hands(ambidextrous),or..are you just plain lefty or righty? Just righty 3)Do you ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Hmmm 6/10 looks like the person just wants to bust out dancing haha.

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    An old timy name from a tv show. Or a first and middle name combined.

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    haha I liked them I still have to read the last two but I am getting there.

    Jul 27, 2009


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena