User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were

    Thank you for the review. I will take your advise on that. I don't think poetry is my stong suit as you can tell.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were

    You were the one I first loved. You were the one I first dreamed of. You were the one who made it feel right. You were the one who held ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tale of a suicide

    Alright review time. I love this, it is so sad but so real. I see a lot of typo's though. I think if you fix them it will be a ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Thanks foxfire, and what do you mean by how did you get the filter? Oh and here is the sky :)

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: M'i Coraz'on

    Ok, review time. I like this, but it seems to be a little rushed. I think that if you make it a little slower, and capture more of the feelings ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crying Over You

    Ok, review time. I like this a lot. I get the feeling of it, and you make it feel real. Some of the lines don't flow very well though. Besides ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Thank you for the reviews. I would go back and take the picture again, but those hay things are gone. Anyway here is my next picture in sepia as requested.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Alright I am gonna make this my photography thread so here we go. What do you think??

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Acting

    I like the simpicity in this, but I do think that you left out part of the story. You see that the person is really upset about something, but what? ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: red light

    I like this, I don't quite understand it but I like it. I don't get the point of it being red, wouldn't it be better in black or something like ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: drawing of my main character

    It's way to big make it smaller please.

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Thank you for the reviews. :) That is a lot of help because I don't even know how to do photography haha. I took those pictures with my digital camera ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    10/10 the dark side has cookies!

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Aug 7, 2009


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander