User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: White Tiger: Lucas

    This is beautiful. The only thing I see that could be wrong is the eyes. They point in different directions. Other than that this is gorgeous. Keep Drawing -Flower-

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Ok here is another one. I am running low on photo's cause my camera is broken and I cant get a new one. I will try to take some with ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Thank you for the reviews I will post another picture tomorrow.

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Thank you so much for the review. Ok here is another picture of a swing of course haha. Enjoy!

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lovesick

    I liked this poem. I don't know why but I just to. I would like to read more of your work.

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    Alright review time dear. Hair: I like it, the bangs could have a little more, what do you say, um, design to them. Outfit: The shirt is a bit stiff. ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke

    Thank you so much for the links. I will look at them when I get the chance.

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Thank you so much for the review. I took a look at the picture and it is really blurry on that one. I will have to fix that when I ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Thank you, and yes I did take these with a digital camara, but now it is broken and I am about to go insane.

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose for the abused..

    You have done it again silented. You awed me. I love this poem, but like they said the 2 by 4 didn't fit. Other than that it is amazing.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Thank you very much foxfire. Here is another picture that is kinda weird so review away. p.s. my camara is broken cause I took it to school and somebody stepped ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Her Hearts Greates Fear Chapter One

    Ok I agree with empress. Some of the words are just one word, and there are a few minor errors. I don't like how you kept saying who was talking ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke

    Thank you, it was him when he was a kid.

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Oh ok haha. The way I did it was I put it in sephia on my camara, but another way to do it is to go to and they have ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Thank you and color as requested.

    Sep 2, 2009


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless