User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Lyrics Re: Cm punk song (you have to know him to understand)

    He is really kind of annoying haha the way he thinks he is better than everybody.

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Cm punk song (you have to know him to understand)

    Ok, so this is just a joke song haha. I say I'm a winner but I'm really not I'm really a loser, and I smoke pot. They say crack is ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain Dance

    Very discriptive, I think you could make it more interesting and not as slow though.

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i wish

    I like this, I think it could flow better though, and it could give more imaginary. You should make it more alive, why do you want the person to be ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We All Go Marching One by One

    I love this, it is amazing, sure it could flow better but it is original and I love it.

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography :)

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography :)

    Om here it is newly edited.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All We Know Is Falling.

    I like this and it was stong to me until the last line. I don't think the last line ties in with this. Otherwise great dob.

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Character

    Ok, review time. The hood of the thing is a little stiff. It doesn't fall onto her head if you know what I am saying. Also on the hood wear ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography :)

    I was trying to focus on the ripples but waster was dripping everywhere and I didn't know when they would hit, but I tried :). As for the camara it ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography :)

    Ok I thought this was cool give me your input.

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Present (it's not good at all)

    Thank you silented :) when I work on it I will send you a better copy.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Present (it's not good at all)

    Thank you it was just something that came off the top of my head. It does need to be longer and I might work on it later.

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Present (it's not good at all)

    I look to the future, I shy away from the past, why can't I just live in the present for it will never last.

    Oct 9, 2009


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James