-
Re: Heart of a poet
HEART OF A POET Melvin Banggollay Many woman said, they don't like a poet For they didn't mean what they had said For having tongues with magical wand s That ...
Nov 23, 2009 -
Re: animals
Thank you for the reviews, and they look sad because the picture I looked at the monkeys looked sad, and I used my moms camamra.
Nov 17, 2009 -
Re: Weren't Meant To Be
I really like this and I understand it a lot. The only thing that I would say is that you need to cut down the long lines and maybe but ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: That I would be fine
I really liked this a lot and I can sympathize with how you feel. So the emotion must be in there haha. There isn't really anything that I can criticize.
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: One Final Time
Ok so this is not very good but still review. We were two lovers, just one of a kind Until we broke up, and seperated over time. I thought about ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: Photography
Very nice
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: soul-less blue eyes
I love this, I also have blue eyes and it gave me alot to think about. The only line I really didn't like is the last one. It just didnt ...
Nov 6, 2009 - Re: animals Nov 6, 2009
- Re: animals Nov 5, 2009
-
Re: heart strings
I love it.
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: I never knew
Thank you so much I really needed that sobebomb. :)
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: I never knew
I really didn't know what he wanted from me all of those times he said he loved me. I really didn't know how much I could cry after hearing just ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: Photographs Again!
Ok short review time. In the first one I just love it. The way the bird is the main focus is awesome and how the snow just shoots past is ...
Nov 3, 2009 -
Re: norina's poem (i still miss you)
Love it! I really can't review what I love.
Nov 2, 2009 -
Re: Lawliet from Death Note.
Ok, the face and the hair need a lot of work, but the clothing is really good. His shoulders are really broad. His hair is a little to stiff, and ...
Nov 2, 2009
