-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 :]]
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
confusing haha but i love it 10/10
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
10/10
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 i like it
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Naw i didn't draw it myself, but that is a good idea!!! 9/10 haha again
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
wow talk about the same ones over and over haha......this confuses me 10/10!!!!
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 i like it
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Love
Ok, review time. First of all the head in general. The hair is a bit stiff. It goes in the same pattern all around. The eyes, I like the general ...
Dec 17, 2009 -
Re: Slide - Photography - [Updated Dec. 6]
Hey June, just lovely I love them all! No criticism here.
Dec 8, 2009 -
Re: What is this feeling?
It took me a couple of times reading this to understand it. It didn't flow very well in several places so I had a hard time following it. I think ...
Dec 8, 2009 -
Re: Sturdy Tree
I sorta liked this, but it was a bit confusing. It didn't carry through the whole thing. It just kinda went off course. If you understand what i mean by ...
Dec 8, 2009 -
Re: The Freed Verse.
I really like this and I feel the same way about poetry. If you just sit and edit all day is it really still your work? Anyway just thought I ...
Dec 7, 2009 -
Re: Butterfly
I really like this, it is very deep. I think I like it so much because I can relate to this right now. I am in the same situation and ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: I never knew
Thank you for reviewing it for me I will work on that.
Nov 28, 2009
