User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Clock

    I am a Christian haha, I was thinking of saving people you know like from hell.

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Clock

    When I wrote it, I just kept writing without looking at it. I read it over and saw some spots that looked bad but I was at a loss at ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: scrabble

    I love it, it's a little small and blurry though.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Clock

    Ok so this isn't very good but i got bored and thought I would share. Tick Tock the clock mocks me to save a soul from a bad eternity. Click ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Let Me Tell You A Story About Me....

    hmmm this is very random...that's all I can say.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Little Creepy Poem

    I loved this, I have no more word than that. I don't have anything to criticize so it makes this pointless, but I wanted you to know.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Killing inside

    I love this, but it was really short, and the ending had nothing to do with the rest of it. It didn't rhyme at all so it bothered me. I ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love hurts.

    All American poet here at your service...haha ok lets not go that far, but anyway. Ok, so I liked it I understood it, but it didn't stand out. I see ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Death

    I like this, I think it was stronger in the beginning first though. I think if you made the end better I would like it even more.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Blade

    I think when you write a poem that you have to have feeling. Not knowing what it's like to be emo means it's hard for you to write about it. ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: first person ever

    Thank you for all of the reviews I needed them. I will try and darken and move and postition, I was having some trouble on it. The picture is of ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: first person ever

    Firt time drawing a person so critic away.

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 I love aliens!!!

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    tall brown hair.....blue eyes idk

    Dec 24, 2009


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix