User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    Ok, I see what you were trying to do with the axe. Her arms are to thick for that though, they should be thinner and her shoulders should be the ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloody Tears

    I really like this. I feel the emotion that you are sharing through this and it is amazing to me how wonderful this is. I love it keep writing. -Flower-

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Old and New drawings...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    I love these, the last one is a little blurry, maybe that was the intention, but anyway they are wonderful!

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspire me.

    Ok, I think that the beggining wasn't as good as the end. It got stronger but the rhyme sceme wasn't very good. Work on that and it would be very ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sore Lips

    Ok, review time haha. I to am a Christian and we have no problem with dating, or kissing, and a true friend wouldn't say break up with him or I'm ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midlife Crisis

    I agree with the other review, but I really like this. I think that it was a little long and most readers wont read something that is this long because ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Robsessed?

    I think I must be confused, but as far as poetry goes let me review. I think that it rymed at first but it lost that in like the third ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Clock

    Thank you June I will do. I will work on this later today if I have the time.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump

    I really like all of the one's after the first wolf. I realy didn't like it for some reason. The eyes were too far apart, and the eyes were going ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: and i am lonely now.

    I think that it seemed to happy for what you wrote after it. To bright for my taste, but as for the writing I am all to familiar with it. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fanire... Dragon!

    I really like this. I think that if you made the wings higher it would be better though. They just kind of sit here as they are.

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: light will be my stepping stone.

    I really like this, but I have liked others better. Not to be the mean reviewer haha. It got stronger as it went on and I liked that but in ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Soul Scratchings Redux

    I think that this is very interesting and original. I don't know how you would want me to review it because it's your own original design. I think on the ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My pet Chinchilla

    To reduce the size go to :))

    Jan 15, 2010


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour