User avatar

Flower~Child

  • WRFF Archive Re: [Open] octo's got some free time...

    I have a poem please?

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The invisible Piece (Love Poem Beware)

    The pieces fit together, better than a rhymes. They mix perfectly like a lyric with it's song. Yet no rhyme can hold it's rhythm, nor a lyric hold it's tune. ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lamppost

    Ok, since you have generously commented on two of my poems, I believe I owe you a review. Forgive me if my review is choppy, but I am going to ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anger Splatters

    Shaking, thoughts racing teeth clenched voices raising. (anger) Screaming louder insults splatter hurt rings louder, as tears dabble. (down my cheek) Voices lower footsteps glower (worse than an angry

    Jan 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Please?

    Jan 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Please?

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness pops my Bubble

    The line of reality stretches it's black streams of darkness over me. It carrasses my mind inserting memories telling me things. It told me that my childhood was way to ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Together? No.

    What is happening in this poem is: The girl is dating this guy and her dreams are flooded with the memories of what he does every night, which is to ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Worlds of Serendipity (Chapter 1)

    Well Classy I'm finally here as promised like a month ago. I see you have some very nice reviews, so I don't really have much to comment on. I really ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love & Lust

    Edited Eh, well I seem to have missplaced my quote button so I am going to have to do this by hand. My name is Flow by the way (shakes ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Together? No.

    Before I begin I know this probably wont' be good because it is indeed just my emotions splayed on a page. I thought I would get it out there though. ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Hm I shall join this game........ I got nothing.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    I have a poem if you don't mind. Short and sweet.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hello my darling. Will you review my poem?

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Feelings?

    Feelings are like ....political leaders. (humorous) You never know what they will make you do. (Including yourself) They can make you pay money. (Like taxes) They make you say untrue ...

    Jan 11, 2011


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins