User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: The Incognito Art Gallery [ 01/26/10 ]

    Flower here for your reviewing needs haha. Ok, so there isn't much I can say that others havn't beat me to. So I will start with what I like about ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cena

    Thank you June, I fixed the lines of his face, and it is the camara that makes it look bad. :((

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death of an Athiest, and Death of a Thiest

    Ok, I liked these. I think that you did a very good job of trying to show what both people would be thinking. I don't believe what you said, but ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide Note Of The Weak

    I really like this. I can get the feel of what you felt when you wrote this. I think it could give a little story behind it though. Like why ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cena

    Sorry about how dark it is, I can't fix it, (Stupid camara) anyways thank you for the review.

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cena

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    It's really good it just needs more detail.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: People (drawings)

    Way to big I can't tell what it looks like. Make it smaller at tinypic.com!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Very good I love it I have nothing bad to say about it and that is quite a feat!

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letter from a possesive vampire

    Sorry I didn't laugh, I got confused, didn't know if the purpose was to be funny. I guess I am just a bad sport or something. The Line things ( ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Carnival People

    I really like this. It's very ironic that I am reading a book that is about circus freaks and such haha. Very good job. -Flower-

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Just Have To Find Me

    I really like this, I like the layout and all. I don't see anything that I would want to change. -Flower-

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As roses burned.

    This is so wonderful, it made my day reading this! I can't see anything that I would change I liked it so much! Havn't heard anything quite as good in ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You broke me.

    Ok, review time my dear! Short and simple isn't my style but I will do my best to review. First of all in the third line you misspelled ripped, and ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Im Finally me.

    Ok, I like this. It is really short though, it seems just a beggining to me. It has no story why are you alone, why doesn't anyone care? If it ...

    Jan 23, 2010


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems