User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For easter, I suppose.

    Hello my friend, I was just reading poetry and wondering, "Where is some work my silented1, and I have found it haha. Anyway I really like this. You are good ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a doodle

    Haha thanks for the replies. I know its hard to critique a doodle. To: i can be fixed, I have no idea what I was doing with the nose haha ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sad State of Michael Holtzapfel

    The first thing I thought when I looked at this was I am not reading this it's to long. Then I read some of the comment and left but came ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a doodle

    Ok so I got bored and I know this is on lined paper and blurry. My camara is being really stupid and wouldn't let me get a good pic so ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Comprehend/ Unfamiliar/Google Ad

    I really like these. There isn't much I can say. They are very individual and that is why I like them.

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl Portrait (Focusing on Hair)

    Ok, review time. First of all I noticed that the eyes seem to be a little farther apart than is necessary. This didn't look right to me. Also on the ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my pieces!

    I think this is what art is all about, being original. Anyway I really like this, I love how the heart is hidden and how all the colors go along ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neji Hyuga :))

    Thank you for the reviews. The reason it is tilted is because i switched my position and was looking at it sideways half way through. Therefor the drawing looks like ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Calling all Atheists..Christians..anyone with a keyboard

    I have one simple word that I must say for this review. "Amazing."

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Alright, I havn't been on in a while so I am a little rusty but here we go. Ok, well this really didn't jump out at me as something new ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neji Hyuga :))

    Ok so I have been drawing portraits so much that I wanted to draw some anime again so here you go.

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The box

    The box represents my parents, and other people that put pressure on me. Thank you for the review :]]

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The box

    Thank you for the wonderful reviews. I will start making some changes on the line length right now, and the punctuation all well. Thank you.

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The box

    The pressure of this box is crushing me. Crushing my existence crushing all my hopes, and dreams. The pressure of what they want from me is to much to hold. ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whispers of Death

    Ok, I know the so called rhyme scheme kind of ends but this is all I can come up with. Help would be appreciated. It happens again murder breathes, and ...

    Feb 15, 2010


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill