User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cursed By Life

    I really like this. I think that one thing you could do to make it better is at the part where is says from loss, from hear, etc....I think that ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: So Seductive

    I think that it could have been better. It wasn't bad, but some of the words you used could have been replaced and made it sound better. I think that ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grandmother's Hands

    I really like this poem. I was going to comment earlier, but I had to go to school. There isn't anything that I don't like about it really. Keep Writing ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Aliens

    I really like these. They look like you would find them in a book. So maybe now you should write a book about aliens and put these in it haha. ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: betrayed

    Thank you for the reviews and I will emmylou.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Well Yesterday I went to my granny's to watch the little kids hunt eggs, when they were hunting them they had to find 12. They counted the eggs and my ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: WTF????

    O_O make it go away.....

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sickness

    This really confused me like Quetseli said above. The first thing that I thought about was cancer, I don't know why haha. The last line confused me to. Maybe it ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Canary (A painting that i started on Saturday!!!)

    She needs a thumb.

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neko

    This just seems like a doodle to me. I think that the lines need to be darker and more defined. Shading would be a must to make it look really ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: An Ink pen.

    I like the one with the building in the back better than without it. My favorite though is the pen and the red ink or blood or whatever it is. ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Have To End It

    I don't see what you mean by the killing him thing...but oh well. I think that you could do without the repition of and I remember all the time but ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Damon Salvatore (Ian)

    I am not going to go out into dead out reivew, because I am tired. Anyway the thing I wanted to comment on was that his head on the upper ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I need you.

    It is supposed to be bird flies by. Haha with that let me introduce myself, I am Flower, or whatever you would like to call me is fine. It think ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: betrayed

    OK, so I was bored and thought I would make something good out of it so here it is. Tears stain my face as sleep finally calls me, it whispers ...

    Apr 5, 2010


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)