User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother

    [quote="mackenzie"] Mother You have never seen my tears, Not how I cry, anyway I cry not of love or loss, But for the world, For the peril, The evil, Everything ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Music Room

    I really like this there isn't much bad that I could say about this. It is really descriptive, and it has a nice smooth flow. I really like this. Keep ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mark of love

    Like Elinor above I found this to be another bland love story. I also like the imagery but that's about it. I think that you should make it a story, ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Flowerdy shirt (can you imagine by my name) Skinny Jeans, a black jacket, and black shoes....

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Heart

    Ok, review time haha, my name is flower and I guess you know why I'm here. I unlike the others felt no emotion in this. You hear these so much ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • General Articles Re: All because of a boy. . .

    Ok Flower here to review. One thing that I noticed that you kept doing was switching from past to present alot. I think that you should stick with one. I ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sun Kissed. An old fashioned teen pregnacy

    I am not going to bother with the little things because they have been taken care of. I think that I like this, but I think that there should be ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored Princess

    Ok, just like the others I like this but it could use a good review. First of all where the arm conects on the left side, it is to dark ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: betrayed

    Thank you Kamas, I know it's not really original so I will get back to thinking. I had to read your review again because the first time it just kinda ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    Haha

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just something I drew in my agenda.

    I like this, but you can't really review something like this. Anyway so just keep it up it's really cool. -Flower-

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just to be random (Skeamu)

    Like Mizzle I don't like the first one I like the second one a lot though. If you want advise on how to fix the first one pm me and ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Weird Art

    Ok so this is really weird and I was bored so ya.

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    Im straight but Megan Fox

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I like it ok 7/10

    Apr 7, 2010


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality