User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Here are some of my favorites. 1.The host 2.Twilight 3. Percey Jackson and the Olympians 4.Crank (best book ever) 5.Because I am Furniture (it was ok) 6.Some of the harry ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I have ever read would be....um.....The Scarlett letter. I couldn't read the first chapter. I think it killed some of my mind.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Cirque Du Freak

    I have read the first three, I kind of branched away from them. I didn't get bored I just got tired of it being the same. I don't know.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I came back here to see my thread still alive, and I myself am very suprised. I still havn't got around to reading the last two. Very sad I know ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rain, Summer,and Ice Cream: Chapter Two

    I really llike this. It had a lot of details and those are th ekind of stories I like. I really didn't see anything wrong with it. One thing I ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random art ;)

    I really like this one! There isn't really a way to review abstract art, but I just think it is wonderful. I wish I had one to hang on my ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sometimes i

    Sometimes I wish you could see t h rough my eyes Watch my life flash like a busted light bulb I don't think flash looks right either. Sometimes I wish ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random art ;)

    Ok, reivew time! First off this eye looks a little stiff. I think that you should make the outer lines of the eye darker. It would give it a nice ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 I like it haha.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    I figure that I will review this just because I can haha. On the upper left hand the pointer finger (all I know how to call it haha) Is a ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hmm, yeah

    Ok, since nobody else tried to review these I will do this for you. On the first picture where the hair and the arms connect it looks really off. It ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Run, Little One

    I really like this, but it seems that your rhyme scheme changed in the very middle of the poem. I think that such a change was not necessary and made ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elizabethian Sonnet: Bleeding

    I really like this poem. You painted pictures in my mind. I love dpressing poems, they are my utmost favorites. I didn't see the rhyme thing that they were talking ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Love of a Druggie

    It's school time again, and every second I want to see you. ------------------ Your black hair, and ebony eyes draw me in ------------------ Just the thought of you makes my ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Eat Last?

    I had a big dinner at a family get together. I had a roll, ham, mack n cheese, potatoes, a pickle, strawberry delight, a cookie, and um I think thats ...

    Apr 10, 2010


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey