User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Me Show You

    I like this except for the fact that it makes me kind of mad haha. My friend is living this right now and it annoys me that she likes the ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heart

    I really like this. The only thing I have to say is like above the shading isn't very good. It's very rushed which makes the picture look bad. Also it ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Edited version of The Monster has Escaped (now Schitzo)

    Thank you for the reviews, I will work on shortening it.

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tired

    I really like this I can relate to how you feel. The first three lines confused me, but other than that it was amazing. Pm me if you write anymore.

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Edited version of The Monster has Escaped (now Schitzo)

    Ok so I got really bored in English and well this is what happened. The monster shrieks inside my head it wasnts to escape and be free, but I won't ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lips to my pain

    I really like this. I love poetry that rhymes, and you don't really see it much, and if you do it's not good. That said yours was amazing! I gave ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: - Ryuzaki -

    I tried to made my eyes hurt, and all it did was make it blurry haha. Anyway this isn't that bad. He looks kind of childish in this though. I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll Always Love You, but why ?

    I really just scanned over this, because it's just a basic O my goodness I love you, and there isn't anything new to it. You only use imagery in one ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mushroom, Mushroom!

    I love these,there isn't much I can say about any of them, but the one before the last one really doesn'tlook like a shroom it looks like a tree. -Flower-

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke (anime)

    Thank you for the reviews. Like Winter said above it is sharingan so it's supposed to look llike that. I had to totally make it up as I went along ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I Dream

    I think that this was a very simple poem. It really needs more color and imagery, and a story. You really just jumped from subject to subject and made it ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: all i can write about is robots

    I really like this, the title didn't really jump out at me though. My favorite part of this was the second what would you call it....paragraph thing haha....stanza thing. Anyway ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke (anime)

    Ok, it looks better in real life, but here it is.

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Take Me. (Anime)

    When I saw anime in the title I was like, that is where I am freakin going haha! I really like their faces. Like whoever above said the eyes are ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Eat Last?

    I ate ribs and a roll, 2 taco's, and pickles...

    Apr 15, 2010


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus