User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl

    Hello there my friend, I'm flower and I will be your reviewer for today! First off this is nice for just looking into your imagination, it's more than I could ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Haiku for her.

    I like this, it is so simple, and very sweet. I really don't know how to review haiku's so sorry haha. Just wanted to let you know I like the ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Luke Pasqualino (AKA Freddie from Skins)

    Ok, so I am going to a quick review I might edit it later. First of all I think on the eyes that you made them to light. He looks ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    The last thing that I dreamed was that I was having my 16th B-day party in a really weird house. I had just finished straightening my hair, and then for ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello, and welcome to YWS! I'm Flower~Child or flower like everyone else calls me. Write more about yourself, and let me know if you need anything, I would be more ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Hurts---Then It Hurts More - Chapter 1

    To be really honest this really bored me. You seem to have tried with description but the words you used are boring. One of the things that I wondered was ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time to move on

    Today's the day I start my life All over again once more. Today I find a better cause That's more worth fighting for. - Today's the day I give up ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dropped Mirror

    I liked the begining, but toward the end it just seems like you are shoving a person away. It turns from emotion to nothing. Most poems go like let me ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: See Through

    This is my first semi romantic poem. It isn't that great, but tell me what I can do to make it better. You turned and looked into my eyes. I ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drunkard

    I liked this, excepted for the forcing of old language. I also think that you really didn't get to the point until halfway through. So the first part wasn't all ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trapped

    I like this, but I really coudn't figure out what she was. It may just be me, but I feel a lack of story behind it. I think that if ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To my best friend, it's ok to be a sunflower

    I really like this poem. The one thing that I wanted to comment on the most was the title didn't jumped out at me. I don't know why but it ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spring Nights

    The first thing that I thought of when I clicked on this poem is that the title doesn't catch my attention. I think you need something that jumps out there. ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kill Me Slowly

    All I can see right now is the repition of kill me slowely. I don't think you need to use this so much in the poem. I also thing that ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tainted

    I really like the emotion of this. I think that you have a lot of reitition in it though. I think that you could change it to be more new ...

    May 1, 2010


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath