User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Romantic Novels Re: Face(less)book_Chap_1.3

    Alright Flower here for a quick review. Well I thought that the begining was a bit sketchy, but as i kept reading I loved it! It was simply wonderful, I ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rejection

    I really like this, the simplicity of it, and yet the depth to it. There isn't much I can really comment on though. The only thing I see is shouldn't ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Will

    Ok so I just wrote this, I really don't know how it will go over, it's not very good. To mom: My stereo, so you can drown out the sound ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who 2

    Angelina Jolie?

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food for Thought: Bella's Options in Twilight

    Well yes, there isn't much to say about it though. I think Jacob is clearly the better pick though.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rebel's Creed

    Flower here for a quick review. The first thing I saw was the rhyme scheme changed in the second stanza, it seemed totally different. Also it should be "when your ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bloom and Die

    I really love this my friend, I haven't seen your work in a while. I really like the rhyme scheme you have her, it was very nice. The only thing ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    The guy who gets the apple shot off his head. (her head) Would you rather: Declare your love to Michael Jackson's dead body to the world. OR Be stung by ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Home

    Ok, well I might not be much help, but I am going to try! I liked this but I think that the stain pain thing is overused. Make up new ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's been a while =O

    Ok Flower here to be your reviewer for today. I know you mentioned this, but why is she missing an arm? Her eyes seem to just disapear, they have to ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Good doggie...

    O my I really like this. I was expecting a photo of a dog. The only thing I can think to tell you is that yes the shading should be ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kakashi

    Ah Naruto....I love it hehe. Anyway down to the review. This looks like the same picture I tried to draw of him the second time I attempted it. I drew ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: lonely, by the door.

    I was just about to come on here and say it was a door hehe. Anyway I really like this, it is beautiful! I think the lighting by her is ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Broken

    The only thing that I really want to comment on is the hands. I think they would be easily fixed. It needs some sign that it has knuckles. If you ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Orchids

    I love these, they are gorgeous. The only one I didn't like was the fourth one. My favorite is the last one. I love how you make the pink stand ...

    May 5, 2010


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic