User avatar

Flower~Child

  • WRFF Archive Re: Specifically pepperoni pizza. :) (I'm always hungry)

    Will you review this for me? It's romance, well the begining of it.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Angel

    Will you review this for me?

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgetting

    When I read this I fell in love with it. It felt as if you were writing a poem for my life at the moment. I guess it's because I ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: They danced for me

    I liked it, but like ziggie said above it is hard to get the picture of what you are talking about. The mental image I got was bird, because of ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Go

    Hello there, I'm flower and I am just going to tell you what I thought of this as I read it. I think this is a lovely poem full of ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, anyone?

    I have a poem called "My Will." Have at it if you want, it's under dramatic poetry.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Ah well today me and some of my friends went around dancing to VBS songs that we had learned the week before. I am writing a story.....I dunno what else ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgetting (Edited)

    Ok, so this is sort of a true story, but I am making it fake hehe. This is my first time writing something like this so I hope you like ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: letters from home

    Um English please?

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dark.

    Hello scifres and welcome to YWS, I am Flower and I will be your reviewer for today. After reading through this I just have a few things to point out: ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Anime Girl [Edited]

    Hello there I'm Flower and I will be reviewing for you today. Sorry in advance if I'm a bit snappy there is a huge fly on my screen and it's ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Nine

    I really like this poem. There isn't much I can criticize or anything, I think the punctuation was brilliant. I also like how it just seamlessly flows together. -Flower-

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Will Not Fall

    Hello Jeanette and welcome to YWS, I am Flower and will be reviewing for you today. I really liked this poem a lot. I felt the emotion in it, but ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah sketch

    Alright Flower her for a review! The first thing that I noticed about this piece is that the head seems very squished on the lager cheetah. The reason I feel ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: juliet2romeo

    When thy eyes touched mine For the very first time I knew it would be forever That we were meant to stay together And I had to keep my faith ...

    Jun 12, 2010


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae