User avatar

Flower~Child

  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey skins, second part as requested!

    Jun 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Well you review, this for me ?

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Flight Towards Freedom

    Alright, Flower here as requested. Fear, rejection and silent screams; They seek for approval and freedom dreams. In this line shouldn't it be freedom of dreams? I think it would ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone =]

    Well hello my friend, FLower here and I hope to get to know you better! I also loved the movie Pocahontas. If you need any help with anything don't be ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Please? It's just the first part of a story I'm writing.

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Goodbye

    Ok, Flower here to review for you. I am going to be very honest with you, the poem did not flow very well at all. Also it had absolutely no ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Will you review this?

    Jun 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Will you review the first part of my story, and the second if you like the begining?

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Boner

    I’m not saying she has a perfect figure or anything like that, but she definitely is a pretty skeleton to wake up to in the mornings. I think that you ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kiss me in the dark (16+)

    This poem really confused me, are you talking about two men being in love? Other than my confusion I liked this. I do think I know what you are talking ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Ok, so I have a very boring summer and I will do anything to get rid of this boredom. I can't promise the review will be perfect, but I will ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    This is a part one of my story, I have a part two up if you like the begining.

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Becky

    Hello friend, Flower here as requested. I really enjoyed reading this piece. I think you did well at writing in such an old fashion, I know how difficult that must ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgetting Part 2 (edited)

    OK, so I hope you like part 2 better. I am going to try and add more description as I go along so bare with me. Alright, the hard part ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Hideous Expression of Love

    I liked this story, but it reminded me of The Phantom of the Opera. The description of the monster is almost the same as the description of the phantom. Anyway ...

    Jun 14, 2010


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn