User avatar

Flower~Child

  • General Fiction Novels Re: One by One (chapter 1)

    This is part of my novel I do believe I set it up this way. As for this chapter I will make it longer later. I didn't have time and ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: One by One (chapter 1)

    Why does life matter? Staring at my ceiling has become a constant routine throughout my life. Always memorizing the patterns, mostly because they are never the same. I think of ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Regrets & Love

    I am going to break out one of my reviews that has been long forgoten by the writing world for you today. To be completly honest love poems aren't my ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire to my Bones

    Love kindles my bones but the fire that burns within cannot protect me from the cold. The empty streets of my past are walked by only me and occationaly the ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dregan's Path Chapter 1: Trip

    Ok, so I am here as requested my friend! I really did enjoy reading this. I wasn't to fond of you havn't the old timey time line for the first ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am the Apple

    Thank you for the comments guys. Y'all do indeed have some dirty minds though haha. Take it however you see it I suppose.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am the Apple

    I am like an apple and you a knife. You slide into me carefully, placing yourself delicately in me. You smoothly carve into my core running circles through me. But ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I Am

    Hello, Flow here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. Ok, so I agree with Perse on this one. I do think this poem was very powerful. It ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Needs new shoes.

    I have a poem if you don't mind.

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Players

    This is in a guys perspective by the way. A lonely street full of people. Eyes shifting searching for the next target. Blonde? Brunette? Red hair. Light colorful eyes, playful. ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Darkness of Happiness

    I was just thinking of all the people that do stuff to deal with pain but they do it to be seen. It just gave me the idea to write ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Darkness of Happiness

    Happiness, what is it to you? A silly little crush? That feeling that you get when you know your loved? What makes you smile? What makes your gut tie in ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No Other Man

    I read this piece and I completely related. You have so much emotion in this piece. I love the style you have. I like the long lines that you have ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Needle in the Haystack

    Well, hello there my friend. The name of your poem attracted me because I just wrote a poem and used the phrase (A needle in a haystack) in it. So ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Pink my darling! Do you mind a poem?

    Jan 24, 2011


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix