User avatar

Flower~Child

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Angel

    Part five?

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, anyone?

    I have a romantic story called forgetting. I only have a link to part five though, so will you review it?

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgetting part 5

    Ok, so I am really struggling to continue this. Everyone wants more drama in it and I am trying but it's not really working. I am going to finish up ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye Nick

    Hello, I'm Flower and I will be your reviewer for today. Well… after school, I was with Nick. He leaned his head on my back as I sat between his ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    I really liked reading this, but it seemed more like poetry to me. In order for a story to be a story it must have some dialog. I think you ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three Poems I wrote this year

    Ok, Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening! Welcome to YWS by the way, I hope you are enjoying yourself here. -Softly, he whispered an answer ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Instructions to the heart

    Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for today. A heart is like a rose, i t has to be handled with care, i t cant be jerked away ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It will all go away

    Alrighty, I'm Flower and I will be your reviewer for the day. Welcome to YWS by the way! I hope you are finding your way around easily. Also keep in ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Done :))

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My baby Kronus

    Alrighty, Flower here as requested! Ok, here we go. I knew he’d gone before I awoke. This line seemed awkward to me. I think you should try and reword it. ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Christians' Lie

    I was clicking around on YWS and you title caught my attention. I figured it would be just another person bashing people's beliefs, but it's not. I can feel the ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Angel

    Will you review part two and part three of my story?

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgetting (Part 3 and 4)

    Ok guys, I am gonna try and jump into something new and exciting. I don't know how well this will go over, but I hope this ends well. It will ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Morning Has Broken

    Hello, Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. The only word I could think when I read your story was just wow. You have a very ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]

    Will you review this for me? It's under romantic short stories, and it's just the first chapter. You can't tell much about the story yet, but it will get better ...

    Jun 16, 2010


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats