User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Forbidden Love

    Ok. Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. Well, first off this is very nice to be your first poem. The first poem I wrote was ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: haiku for the shipwrecked

    You are very clever my friend, very clever indeed! I don't see many haiku's I like, but I loved this one. It seems like a lot of work though, with ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The nasty three way

    Ok, so this was written in like 10 minutes and it is really kinda nasty at first, well all the way through. Anyway it will be more horror later if ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romance scene.

    Hello, Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. Sara tried to run, but an invisible force cemented her in place. She tried to scream, but her ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Falling Sun (Ch.2, pt.2)

    Hello there, I'm Flower and I will be your reviewer for the afternoon. After lunch, we followed the rocky path down to the beach. There was a drop , so ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Golden Rule

    Hello, Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the afternoon. This was a very, interesting, story. You are very descriptive throughout the story, and I love the imagery ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Players and Audiences *Edited*

    Flower here, and I will be your review for today. Like everyone else I read this, but did not review it simply because I could find anything to talk about. ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Can somebody tell me where babys come from?

    Wow, I was told that they came from monkeys or something like that, but I know for a fact that they come off cabbage trucks.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dom and Kelsey: A(kinda) Emo Love Story

    Hello there, I'm Flower and I will be your reviewer for the evening. I hope you are enjoying yourself on YWS, remember in order to get reviews you will have ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: desire?

    Hello, Flower here and I will be your reviewer for today. Do you now how hard it was to walk in a room and not touch you? This is a ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Hello friend! Will you review part 5 of my romantic fiction?

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Will you review part five of my story?

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Will you review part five to my story?

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    This is part five to my romantic short story. Will you review it for me, if you would like to read more of the other parts feel free to.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    This is part five to my romantic short story. Will you review it for me, if you would like to read more of the other parts feel free to.

    Jun 22, 2010


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus